God's Truth: God's Faithfulness
- I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Joshua 1:5, Hebrews 13:5)
- Be still and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10)
- Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. (Deuteronomy 7:9)
- For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. (Psalm 33:4)
- Then you will call and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help and he will say: ‘Here am I.’ (Isaiah 58:9)
Worship/Soaking in His Presence
- Great is Thy Faithfulness (Lincoln Brewster, All to You)
- Never Once (Matt Redmond, 10,000 Reasons)
- Standing (Elevation Music, Wake Up the Wonder)
- He is Faithful (Jesus Culture, Awakening)
Praying together for each other
...when you can't remember what you had for breakfast.
A BIBLE STUDY FOR FAMILIES DEALING WITH DEMENTIA
- Purpose of this group
- Goals / Ground rules
- Format / Location / Time
Getting to know each other
- Tell us about yourself
- How long? (married, church, memory issues)
- Why this group for you?
Sharing our journeys
- When did it begin?
- What have you been through?
- Diagnosis / medical help?
- Biggest challenges you face?
- We're alone in this journey
- God has abandoned us
- We can't cope with the issues we face